I will update this page with various artist resources as and when I come across them. If you know of any and would like me to add them then please drop me a comment or email!
- Online Reprographics– they have a branch near Tower Bridge, and a branch in Islington and you can either drop in with a memory stick and print on demand, or you can email them the files with size/colour/paper stock/ect and pick it up when you are ready. Very reasonably priced and they do a student discount!
- Archiprint– (I haven’t personally used them, but a course-mate recommended them)
- 3rd Rail Print Space– membership based open access screen-printing space with space and equipment for various kinds of fabric, paper, and clothing based print making. They also offer 1 day workshops and classes, as well as internships for people interested in screen printing
- Freesound.org (recommended by a course-mate)
- The Kiln Rooms – membership based open access ceramics studios in Peckham. They also offer classes and workshops, as well as a work placement scheme for early career ceramicists.